TD Support: General
Is there an age requirement to be a member of the Trending Dealers community?
You must be of legal age to be able to sign up as a buyer or seller on Trending Dealers.
The age requirement is set for a few security reasons:
- Security – we aim for a risk-free community and have placed age restrictions to avoid sudden transaction cancellations, payment failure, and fraudulent purchases.
- Payment Channels – all our payment channels require users to be at least 18 to register. Without access to any of them, you will not be able to purchase anything on Trending Dealers.
- Contract Laws – registering to platforms such as Trending Dealers will require you to enter a legally binding contract. Most contract laws do not allow minors to enter in legally binding agreements, thus, a registration cannot be completed legally.
If you are a minor and you wish to purchase something from Trending Dealers, you may seek assistance from someone of legal age such as your parents or guardians.
In the event of complaints due to minors using accounts on our marketplace, Trending Dealers will not be responsible for any refunds or returns from purchases made by minors under accounts that do not belong to them. It is the account holder’s responsibility to make sure they are knowledgeable of the purchases made using their accounts.
Compromised or hacked accounts
Generally, your information on Trending Dealers will be kept private and only used for optimization and improvement purposes. However, in any event that you notice suspicious activity or notifications on your Trending Dealers account, your credentials may have been compromised.
You may see suspicious activity in the forms of any of the following:
- Messages you did not send
- Orders you did not make
- Listings you did not publish
- Payments charged to your credit/debit/bank/PayPal account
- Changes in your Trending Dealers profile that you did not make
If you noticed any of these on your Trending Dealers account, please contact Trending Dealers support immediately at email@example.com for further assistance and follow the steps below in securing your account:
- If you still have access to your email and it has not been changed on Trending Dealers, reset your password to regain full access to your account again. You may do so by clicking Forgot Your Password? on the login screen or by clicking here.
- Change your password and nominate one that is complex, with a mix of upper-case and lower-case letters, numbers, and symbols. Choose one that does not contain any of your personal information to avoid compromisation again.
If you have made duplicate accounts on Trending Dealers, this may be detected as fraudulent activity. Each user is allowed to have only one Trending Dealers account for security and privacy reasons.
To avoid getting suspended or permanently blocked from Trending Dealers, make sure you only sign up under one account or if you have signed up multiple times in the past, delete the previous ones and keep one that you plan to use moving forward. For further assistance do not hesitate to reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FOR PARENTS AND GUARDIANS
As part of our security and privacy efforts, minors are not allowed to create accounts and make purchases on Trending Dealers by themselves. We highly encourage the guidance of any parent or guardian in case a minor decides to buy something from the marketplace.
If you are a parent or guardian of a minor who wishes to use Trending Dealers, here are some things you may want to know:
- We accept all major credit cards and other payment channels for all transactions. You may assist your minor with payments upon checking items out of the marketplace. However, in any circumstance that your accounts be used without your permission, Trending Dealers will not be held responsible for any returns and refunds you may request.
- Any of the information you put on Trending Dealers forms will not be accessed by anyone but our team and the dealer you are transacting with.
- Your payment information will not automatically be saved to ensure that no fraudulent, accidental, or unauthorized purchases will be made.
- Bullying and harassment are strictly prohibited in the Trending Dealers community. We take pride in having members who respect one another and avoid creating hostile or threatening situations in the marketplace.
- We take immediate action on users who have accounts that promote or distribute any sexually explicit or pornographic content.
- All illegal items are prohibited on the Trending Dealers marketplace. We take all the necessary security checks to make sure that the items listed are safe for people of all ages to see.
Help & Support
- Communication is highly encouraged on Trending Dealers. If you notice any behavior or listing that goes against community standards, please do not hesitate to send a report immediately to our team so we can take action.
Trending Dealers is a premier marketplace that promotes growth and convenience for all its members. In addition to all our efforts in providing you quality and comfort, here are our community guidelines to help you get the most out of your experience with Trending Dealers.
Bullying and Harassment
At Trending Dealers, we encourage freedom of expression, creativity, and individuality. We allow you to showcase who you are and what you can do to meet other members who would value you and your craft.
Together with the rest of the Trending Dealers community, we make sure that you feel safe here and we do not tolerate any kind of discrimination, harassment, or abuse.
This includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Negative or offensive comments on gender, race, ethnicity, background, religion, sexual preference or orientation, and disability.
- Any activities that promote bullying, harassment, body shaming, sexual advances, hate, and/or threatening.
- Promotion of any violent, illegal, or sexually explicit actions and content.
- Inappropriate messages, comments, and activities.
Trending Dealers has zero tolerance for members who encourage or engage in bullying and harassment of all forms.
In addition to prohibiting bullying and harassment, Trending Dealers takes threats very seriously too. We have a zero tolerance for threats of any kind towards another user.
Threats may include, but is not limited to the following:
- Death threats
- Scare tactics
- Hate speech
- Promotion of self-harm including self-injury or eating disorders
If you come across any of the behavior listed above, please report the user immediately.
To report an account, go to the profile and select Report to immediately notify the Trending Dealers team of the misconduct.
Illegal Products and Services
As part of our mission to provide a safe and convenient online marketplace for all our members, we take extra precautions to make sure that we will not be infiltrated by malicious users. With that being said, ALL illegal items and/or sellers with proven association with items such as drugs, weapons, counterfeit (fake) items are automatically blocked and permanently banned from operating on Trending Dealers.
The same policy applies to users who promote and/or engage in any activity implying sexually explicit items or services.
ALL transactions must be done on the Trending Dealers website or application. Any attempt to take business outside can be cause for suspension or permanent deletion of your Trending Dealers account.
Trading items with other members of the community is outside of Trending Dealers responsibility. Should you wish to engage in such trade, do it at your own risk.
Trending Dealers will not be held liable for any transactions completed outside our marketplace. We have created the marketplace to accommodate all payment methods and all kinds of shipping you and your buyer would prefer. Agreeing to complete transactions outside Trending Dealers will put you at risk for non-payment if you are a dealer, and not receiving your item if you are the buyer.
All profiles, listings, and ratings on Trending Dealers are kept honest and accurate. We advise all our members to be transparent to foster a culture of trust within the community.
Help us build safety on Trending Dealers!
Did you find something on Trending Dealers that does not meet the guidelines? Send a report to our support team through email@example.com and we will take immediate action.
Let’s help each other build a community on honesty, transparency, and trust. Happy shopping!